Imlek PROTEIN RMC 10K
Race: Imlek PROTEIN RMC 10K 2023
Place of event: Start: Krajine square; Finish: Kastel fortress
Time and date of the event: Sunday, 14.05.2023. at 09:00 am
Imlek PROTEIN RMC 10K RULES
In order to register and officially become a participant in the Imlek PROTEIN RMC 10K race, you must first confirm that you agree to the following rules. The rules apply to all race participants so please read them carefully before registering and filling out the official Imlek PROTEIN RMC 10K participation form. By filling out the application on our website, you automatically accept everything stated in this rulebook. The rules from this document are binding for all runners and organizers and contain guidelines related to the race itself and the organization of this sports event.
The safety of the runners is taken care of by the organizer, who will take all measures to keep the runners safe. No pets or any wheeled vehicles are allowed on the route or at the start/finish of the race. According to IAAF and AIMS rules, all runners must leave the race immediately if asked to do so by an official. If the race is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances (weather, unforeseen events), the paid entry fees are not refunded. If the person who registered for the race cannot participate, they can transfer their entry fee to another person, at any time, except on the day of the race.
- Runners arrive at the start half an hour before the start of the race at the latest.
- Runners change in appropriate tents, and after changing, competitors can hand over their belongings to volunteers in the changing room. If you leave things in the cloakroom, you are obliged to mark your bag with a sticker with your number, which you will find in your race pack. After changing, you hand over your belongings to the volunteers. At the end of the race, you pick up your belongings based on your participant number.
- All competitors are required to display their starting number on their chest. Competitors must wear only the starting number under which they registered or they will be disqualified from the race.
- The competition number that the runners receive also carries a unique chip. Your personal time starts counting the moment you cross the start line and will stop only when you cross the finish line.
- Competitors without a number are not allowed to enter the starting zone.
- Runners are obliged to follow the instructions of the official announcer, judges at the start, and organizational staff (volunteers, stewards).
- Access for pets, baby carriages, rollerblades, bicycles or any other type of wheeled vehicle is prohibited in the half marathon start area.
- All competitors must pass check points along the track. If the competitor, for any reason, is not registered at these checkpoints - they lose their ranking and result and may be disqualified.
- The time limit for the race is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Refreshment stations along the trail are located at every 2 kilometers.
- Water is available at all refreshment stations, and there are refreshment stations with fruit and refreshment stations with isotonic drinks.
- Runners who do not feel well can contact the nearest medical service, the staff at the refreshment stations or the medical volunteers and medical teams deployed along the course.
- After crossing the finish line, all competitors receive a medal and water, after which they should continue walking until they exit the finish area.
Note: All minor race participants must have their parents' written permission, signed by hand, to participate in selected races within the Run&More Weekend festival. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to take part in the 10 kilometer race!
The organizer takes all possible measures to keep the event participants safe. All participants agree to run at their own risk. The organizer assumes no responsibility for any loss of property during the event.
According to IAAF and AIMS rules, runners must leave the race if asked to do so by any of the officials. Pets (animals) as well as any vehicle on wheels are not allowed on the route or at the start/finish of the race. If for any reason the race has to be canceled (weather conditions, unforeseen events), entry fees are not refunded. If the person who paid the entry fee cannot perform, the entry fee can be transferred to another person, but not on the day of the race. The organizer reserves the right not to accept the entry fee and participation in the race from those whom it considers should not participate.
The limit for finishing the race is 1 hour and 30 minutes. All participants who find themselves on the course after the time limit has expired will be asked to finish the race by running or walking.